Tickets for our 10th Anniversary Festival are on sale now. Get in quick to save 10% on all ticket types in our 10th Birthday Ticket Offer.
To book, simply select the tickets you want below. Bookings made directly with the festival are free from any charges, so you only pay the for the face value of the tickets. External Agents charges may vary. If you need any assistance with your booking, or would like to book over the phone, please call the Wychwood Office on 01993 772580.
Tickets are also available through Ticketweb (booking fees apply). Click here to book.
What you will save by booking during this discount period:
|Ticket Type|| Limited
|Weekend Festival Tickets|
|Weekend Disabled 2 for 1||£112.50||£125|
|Weekend 10-15 Year Old||£54||£60|
|5 – 9 Year Old’s||£18||£20|
|Under 16 Weekend||FREE||FREE|
|Campervan/ Live-In Vehicle||£54||£60|
If you need any assistance making your booking, just give us a call on 01993 772580
If you are ordering a Campervan/ Live-In Vehicle Pass you don’t need to purchase any additional camping passes.
Did you forget to buy your 2013 festival t-shirt? These are now available to buy online!
Conditions of Booking Tickets
Tickets for The Wychwood Music Festival events are sold under the following conditions:
All tickets will be sent out by email for you to print and bring to the festival. They are individually bar coded and will be scanned on your arrival at the festival. If you are unable to print your ticket please bring your booking reference and ID with you to the festival.
- Concession rate is available for Students, ES40, 16-18 year olds, and over 60s, and those with Disabilities. You must be able to prove your status.
- Please remember to order a ticket for each child or baby you are bringing. Under 16s must be accompanied by a ticket purchaser who is over 18.
Live In Vehicles/Campervans/Caravans
A live in vehicle is defined as any vehicle you intend to sleep in during the festival (this does not include trailer tents which can be placed in the general camping areas). All live in vehicles must be properly equipped with a double safety fuel valve – you will not be allowed to sleep in a regular vehicle. There will be a specific Live In Vehicle field, and all other vehicles will be parked in the car park.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. Defaced tickets can not be accepted. We can not offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
In you have purchased a concession ticket, you may be asked to provide evidence of your status when you arrive at the festival. Please bring with you a photocopy or original document providing your age, student, ES40 or disability status. Working Family Tax credit documents do not give ES40 status or make you eligible for a concession. If you think the age of your child may be questioned, please bring proof of age with them.
Additional tickets (at the prevailing ticket price), and free children’s tickets can be bought separately if you decide later on that you need these/more!
Tickets are send automatically via email when the sale has been authorised.
Ticket Touts/ Fake Tickets/ Authorised Sellers
Please note that only the ticket agencies above are authorised to sell tickets for the Wychwood Music Festival. Please only buy from these agencies. If you do not, and end up with a fake/ stolen ticket we can not allow you on to the festival site! This applies to tickets purchased from touts on the roads leading to the festival.
The festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the festival.
Tickets purchased online are not subject to a booking fee.
Tickets brought through other Official Agents will be subject to their charges, please check with the agent direct for details.
What you can and can’t bring:
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in Festival Village or campsite.
- No alcohol or glass will be permitted within the Festival Village. This is the area encompassing encompassing the main stage arena, the big top, the second stage etc and doesn’t include the campsite. Please see FAQs for more information
- No open fires on campsite or in Festival Village.
Also please note:
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
- Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
[ Top of page ]