Weekend Tickets for Wychwood 2013 are on sale now.
|How to Book|
|You can book online directly with Wychwood. There are no charges and you just pay for the ticket face value. Simply select the tickets you want below. Alternatively you can call us on 01993 772580 or send back the downloadable application form from the link below, charges apply. Or use the External Agents listed below.
The Festival Box Office will be open 9am – 9pm every day. If you are interested in a group booking please contact us on 01993 772580.
|Downloadable ticket application form – post or fax back to the Wychwood Festival Office.
You can also purchase 24 hours a day via:
[ Top of page ]
Conditions of Booking Tickets
Tickets for The Wychwood Music Festival events are sold under the following conditions:
Tickets purchased online direclty from Wychwood are sent directly to you by email. They are individually bar coded and will be scanned on your arrival at the festival. Tickets brought at the festival in 2012, over over the phone/post will be sent out in the Spring of 2013 if not before. Once you receive your tickets, please check them carefully and call the ticket agency you booked them through if you have any queries.
- Concession rate is available for Students, ES40, 16-18 year olds, and over 60s, and those with Disabilities. You must be able to prove your status.
- Please remember to order a ticket for each child or baby you are bringing. Under 16s must be accompanied by a ticket purchaser who is over 18.
Live In Vehicles/Campervans/Caravans
There is no charge for Live In vehicles in 2013. HOWEVER you will need to purchase a Live In Vehicle Camping Pass for each person in your group who will be staying in your vehicle. Separate wristbands will be issued for the Live in Vehicle field. A live in vehicle is defined as any vehicle you intend to sleep in during the festival (this does not include trailer tents which can be placed in the general camping areas). There will be a specific Live In Vehicle field, and all other vehicles will be parked in the car park.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. Defaced tickets/ detached stubs can not be accepted. We can not offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather. Lost tickets will not be replaced, so please take care of them!
In you have purchased a concession ticket, you may be asked to provide evidence of your status when you arrive at the festival. Please bring with you a photocopy or original document providing your age, student, ES40 or disability status. Working Family Tax credit documents do not give ES40 status or make you eligible for a concession. If you think the age of your child may be questioned, please bring proof of age with them.
Additional tickets (at the prevailing ticket price), and free children’s tickets can be bought separately if you decide later on that you need these/more! Standard booking rates will apply per transaction.
Tickets purchased through the Wychwood Music Festival office offline will be sent out by recorded delivery from Spring 2013 if not before. Please give a daytime address where you can sign for them. We do not send tickets to PO Boxes under any circumstances. If your tickets do not arrive, please check with your local sorting office to see if they have been sent there if they were not signed for. If you have any issues, please contact the office on 01993 772580. For other ticket agencies, please check with them directly regarding delivery.
Ticket Touts/ Fake Tickets/ Authorised Sellers
Please note that only the ticket agencies above are authorised to sell tickets for the Wychwood Music Festival. Please only buy from these agencies. If you do not, and end up with a fake/ stolen ticket we can not allow you on to the festival site! This applies to tickets purchased from touts on the roads leading to the festival.
The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Festival.
Tickets purchased through the Wychwood Music Festival office, offline by phone, fax and mail will be subject to a charge of £2 per paid ticket for credit card/debit transactions. There is no charge for tickets bought by cheque or Postal Order or for tickets ordered online. Camping passes are not subject to charges. In addition we charge £3 per order to cover postage and administration.
Tickets brought through other Official Agents will be subject to their charges, please check with the agent direct for details.
What you can and can’t bring:
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in Festival Village or campsite.
- No alcohol or glass will be permitted within the Festival Village. This is the area encompassing encompassing the main stage arena, the big top, the second stage etc and doesn’t include the campsite. Please see FAQs for more information
- No open fires on campsite or in Festival Village.
Also please note:
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
- Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
[ Top of page ]